Standards of Academic Progress

Students receiving financial aid funded by the state government or by the Federal government (Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan, Federal PLUS loan, and TEACH Grant, among others) as well as John Carroll University funding, must conform to the University’s Standards for Academic Progress. Students will be reviewed to evaluate if they are meeting the Standards of Academic Progress at the end of each semester of enrollment. The complete policy can be found at: