Continuous Enrollment

All degree-seeking graduate students must enroll in either: adviser-approved coursework; thesis/essay/project-based credits; internship or practicum credits; or a combination of these every fall and spring semester until graduation to maintain their graduate student status. Students who do not register for the applicable credits will be marked as Failed to Return and will have to submit an application for Readmission. Students who are on an approved leave of absence or students who have completed all degree requirements and have an active graduation application are exempt from this policy. Registration in the summer term may be required for certain programs.