Visiting Student Admission

Students having a grade-point average of C (2.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better that are eligible to continue at their own college or university may enroll at John Carroll as a visiting student for one term (fall semester, spring semester, or summer term). It is expected that students meet all prerequisites for the course(s) they wish to take at John Carroll.

All visiting students must complete the Visiting Student Registration.

Students who want to take courses during the fall or spring semesters should submit their applications beginning at the end of priority registration, as outlined under Important Dates on the Registrar's website.

Students who wish to take courses during the summer sessions should submit applications according to procedures outlined in the Schedule of Summer Classes , which is available online at